Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions. We enabled clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and web content globally.
Based in Dun Laoghaire and then more recently working remotely from Edinburgh, I held a Project Management role within our global Microsoft group. The focus of my work was to service a number of high profile Microsoft programs but particularly the Windows Operating System.
Our team co-ordinated translators and software engineers in local and international offices (e.g. Mumbai, Beijing and Slovakia) in the localisation of core software and web services into over a hundred major and long tail languages.
– First point of contact with client
– Responsible for program finances
– Vendor and subsidiary management
– Lead and support virtual teams in local and global development centers
– Employing PMP as the default structured project management methodology
– Supported by LEO quality methodology (internal group auditor)